Recent Arrival! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. LX All services completed by Weir Canyon Honda, Bought Here, Honda Certified 7Year 100k, Local Car One Owner Clean Car Fax, New Oil & Filter, New Rear Brakes, 4 New Matching Tires, Safety Package, Security Package, Value Package, Power Package, Power Mirror Package, Backup Camera, Bluetooth, Beige Cloth, 15" Wheels w/Full Covers, 4 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Brake assist, CD player, Cloth Seat Trim, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Electronic Stability Control, Four wheel independent suspension, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front reading lights, Low tire pressure warning, Outside temperature display, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Rear window defroster, Reclining Front Bucket Seats, Security system, Tachometer, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer.
Odometer is 2836 miles below market average! 30/39 City/Highway MPG
Honda Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 182 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance with Honda Care purchase
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* For 2015, the Honda Civic remains the act to beat, thanks to its strong reliability, safety, comfort and resale value. Whether you're looking for a practical sedan, a sporty coupe, a frugal hybrid, or an ultra-clean compressed natural gas (CNG) model, there is a Civic to meet almost any demand. Source: KBB.com
* The Honda Civic is back to rest the critics of the past. Whichever Civic you choose, you'll find the technology and refinement to make the journey more exciting than the destination. A new front grille and headlights adorn the front end, while new taillights help you stand out from behind. Add to that its wheel options and you've got the sleekest Civic yet. The 1.8L i-VTEC engine uses state of the art engineering technology to produce an impressive 143hp, yet it still receives excellent fuel-efficiency ratings and a Partial Zero-Emission Vehicle rating, all on regular gasoline. The continuously variable transmission allows the engine to always operate at the most efficient rpm level, enabling maximum efficiency under all driving conditions. There is also a Hybrid available with 44cty/47 hwy MPG ratings as well as the performance minded Si with a 205hp engine. Interior features include an impressive array of available tech features including an available 7-inch display audio with a touch-screen interface; the Honda LaneWatch system which activates a tiny camera on the passenger side mirror when you signal to change lanes to cover more view than the passenger-side mirror; HondaLink's Aha app allows you to access news, social media, restaurant searches, internet radio, and more; a rearview camera is available with up to 3 available angles to view; Satellite navigation is also available with voice recognition software. The Advanced Compatibility Engineering II body design utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle and more evenly disperse the forces transferred to other vehicles in a crash. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Comfortable and composed ride; good fuel economy; spacious interi