Car & Driver Magazine Awards Eight Honda Models with ‘Editors’ Choice’ Awards
Car & Driver magazine has just given out its “Editors’ Choice” awards and Honda has swept the competition with eight winning models. With such a high-quality and versatile lineup, it’s no wonder Honda is such a leader. Let’s take a closer look at these Honda awards! 
And The Winners Are…
All of the winners were chosen vehicles that represented the best in their categories. These are vehicles that Car & Driver magazine feels confident recommending for purchase.
With further ado, here are your 2018 Car & Driver “Editors’ Choice” Winners: 
- 2018 Honda Accord – winner as a Mid-Size Sedan 
- 2018 Honda Civic – winner as a Compact Sedan 
- 2018 Honda Civic Si – winner as a Compact Sedan, Compact Coupe and Convertible 
- 2018 Honda Civic Type R – winner as a Compact Hatchback 
- 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback – winner as a Compact Hatchback 
- 2018 Honda CR-V – winner as a Compact Crossover/SUV 
- 2018 Honda Fit – winner as a Subcompact Hatchback 
- 2018 Honda Odyssey – winner as a Minivan/Van 
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline – winner as a Mid-Size Pickup Truck 
 Honda News, 2018
Honda is respected and well-known to be one of the most reliable, fun-to-drive and fuel-efficient vehicles on the road today. Their long list of advanced safety features blows the competition away. There are also plenty of models available that fit a multitude of lifestyles. You can choose from the compact Civic to a full-blown Odyssey when you need room for the family.
Did you know that last year, about 93% of all the Acura and Honda vehicles sold here in the United States were made in North America? 
Time for a New Honda
The time is right for you to check out the Honda inventory in Orange County, CA. Simply head over to Weir Canyon Honda and we will help you see why these cars are winning awards. It won’t take long before you realize how special they are!
The post Car & Driver Magazine Awards Eight Honda Models with ‘Editors’ Choice’ Awards appeared first on Weir Canyon Honda Blog.