What Are the 2019 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
The 2019 Honda Civic continues the historic model’s reputation for fuel efficiency, making it a fantastic vehicle for eco-conscious drivers in Anaheim Hills. What are the 2019 Honda Civic MPG ratings? Glad you asked, as we here at Weir Canyon Honda are certain you’ll be impressed with the Honda Civic fuel economy on city streets and highways alike. Fuel efficiency does vary across the five Honda Civic lineup. Find out more about Civic fuel economy below, or contact us with any questions!
MPG Ratings By Civic Trim
The Honda Civic has five different configurations: the LX, Sport, EX, EX-L and Touring. Which do you think will meet your demands for your Yorba Linda commutes?
- Civic LX: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Sport: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX-L: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Touring: EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating
If you choose the Honda Civic LX or Sport, you can opt for an available continuously variable transmission (CVT) in place of the standard 6-speed manual transmission. The CVT helps increase fuel economy to an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg city* rating for the LX, and up to 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* for the Sport. The other trim levels—EX, EX-L, and Touring—come standard with the CVT.
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
This compact car packs a lot of punch with both engines when it comes to both horsepower and torque, making its fuel efficiency on Tustin roads all the more impressive. The base engine is a 2.0L 4-cylinder that produces 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque. The second engine is a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder that gives drivers 174 hp and 162 to 167 lb-ft of torque. The revolutionary Eco Assist System gets the most out of both engines in two very specific ways:
- The system informs the driver of how fuel-efficient they are, bringing an awareness that creates better habits. Drivers are alerted by a color-changing display around the speedometer that details how their driving is affecting the fuel consumption of their Honda. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- The Eco Assist System has an available ECON button. Press it, and the Honda Civic will change to a driving profile that conserves fuel.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Weir Canyon Honda in Anaheim!
Power, comfort, and fuel efficiency define the 2019 Honda Civic. If you agree, it’s time to take a look at the new Honda Civic models for sale at Weir Canyon Honda. See one you like? Schedule a test drive! We can’t wait to see you behind the wheel of the Honda Civic.
New Honda Civic Specials
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.